Beauty marks or moles on the skin may be a great hindrance to your prettiness. Especially when it is on the face it can be disturbing.
Therefore, it requires an immediate solution. While there are many medications, they aren’t quite healthy to the skin.
The chemicals may be harmful to your health and sometimes become allergic too. But there are alternate home remedies that are natural and can remove the marks without any side effects.
Home Remedies for Removing Beauty Marks
All these remedies are natural and they may or may not work for everyone. Therefore, it is recommended to try each one and find out which remedy is suitable for their skin.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, peel them and wash them thoroughly.
- Grind it and make a paste. Cover the skin around the beauty mark with coconut oil or petroleum jelly.
- Take the paste in a cotton pad, place it over the mole and cover it with a bandage.
- Let the garlic react with the cell cluster for 3 to 4 hours. After that remove the bandage and clean the area with water.
- The natural ingredients of the garlic can break down the mole and remove it eventually.
- Since garlic can burn and irritate, use precaution while using this remedy.
Castor Oil with Baking Soda
Castor oil is good for many skin-related problems. It has ricinolein acid which is a great moisturizer for skin and prevents wrinkling.
- Take one tablespoon of castor oil and one teaspoon of baking soda. Mix them thoroughly.
- Apply it to the beauty marks and leave it overnight. Wash it off in the morning and see the results.
- You can do this for a month daily to get mole-free skin along with smoothness and softness.
Flax Seed Oil
Naturally, flaxseed oil has healing properties. It helps to mend the cuts and lacerations on the skin. Therefore, it has the ability to clear the moles away.
- Apply flaxseed oil in the affected area and leave it overnight.
- Then wash it with cold water in the morning.
- You can use this remedy for a few weeks to get better results.
Tea Tree Oil
The tea tree oil is known for its anti-microbial properties. It can also treat skin conditions.
- Apply tea tree oil to the affected area using a cotton ball and leave it for a few hours.
- Wash it afterward with cold water without using any soap or face washing gel.
- Do this continuously every morning after you wake up till the mole disappears.
- Use precaution while using this oil and do not swallow it.
Apple Cider Vinegar
The acids found in the vinegar have the potential to dissolve the moles and give you clear bright skin.
- Take a cotton pad and put some apple cider vinegar into it.
- Then rub it over the beauty mark and leave it for an hour.
- Then wash it using cold water. You can repeat this for 2 weeks and see the results.
Pineapple Juice with Sea Salt
Many inorganic face creams use the extract from pineapple to make the skin better and healthy.
- Take some pineapple juice and mix it with sea salt.
- Apply the mixture over the mole and scrub it thoroughly until the top layer of the mole is removed.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- You can perform this for a few weeks to get good results.
Aloe Vera Gel
There are many medicinal properties with aloe vera gel and it is the best skin moisturizer available.
- Take some fresh aloe vera and remove the gel. Rinse it thoroughly with water to remove any dust.
- Wash the area with the beauty mark and apply the gel over it.
- Now cover the area with a bandage and let it process for one to two hours.
- Remove the cover after two hours and wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat the process till you find the mole fading away.
Buttermilk is excellent for removing all kinds of dead cells over the skin. Also, the biochemicals of the buttermilk keep the skin healthy.
- Take some buttermilk in a bowl. Use cotton balls to dip it into the bowl.
- Apply the buttermilk with the cotton balls over the mole and let it dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then wash it off with cold water
- You can use this remedy every day till the mole disappears.
- Similar to garlic, onion juice can also dissolve the moles.
- You can also mix the onion with garlic extract to get better results.
- Take some onion and extract the juice out of it.
- Take one tablespoon of onion extract and mix it with one teaspoon of garlic extract.
- Using a cotton pad, apply it over the mole and let it be for 2 hours.
- Now remove the pad and wash it off with cold water.
- You can do this for 2 weeks and see the results.
Honey is widely used to treat wounds and cuts. It can mend the wounds without any scars.
- Take some honey and using a cotton swab apply the honey over the mole.
- Wash it off after a few hours.
- You can also slightly warm the honey but do not overheat or boil it.
- Do this for a few weeks and observe the beauty mark fading.
Also read this too:
- How to help your Hair Grow Longer Faster Naturally
- How Do You Get Rid Of Rosacea Naturally
- How to Cure Dry Lips at Home
- How Do I Get Rid Of Frizzy Hair Naturally
Do these Techniques Work Fast?
No, most of the remedies prescribed do not remove the mole instantly. Rather you can see the results gradually within a week.
The moles start to fade off within a week and by the end of two weeks, there are a lot of chances the marks have completely gone.
But you cannot expect an overnight change with the remedies. Also, it is not safe for the skin to work instantly like inorganic creams.
What are the Facts of Beauty Marks?
Beauty marks are evident by birth also. There are no proper explanations for why it occurs but it need not be a mole.
- Beauty marks can also occur after your birth during your lifetime. They can be hereditary also.
- Many celebrities had beauty marks and many artists were fascinated by it.
- People of the 18th century used beauty marks to cover scars from smallpox.
Beauty marks are not harmful but they may look bad for your skin. It may be a hindrance to your beauty or sometimes add more charm to you.
Anyways, if you would like to remove it without any harm, you can make use of these remedies. They are safe and highest potential.